The kids had fun at our ward's annual Halloween party. The kids dressed up--well at least Shelby and Bailey did and got so much candy at the trunk or treat it was insane. Terry helped judge the chile and cornbread cookoff and I just went and tried to take pictures of the kids. Notice I have no pictures of Kelson. He is a master at avoiding the camera. The weather here has been a balmy 82-85 degrees this past week. We are all going to FREEZE when we go to Utah for Thanksgiving!
Arizona
15 years ago
4 comments:
Your kids have really grown. They are so cute:) Ya its pretty cold here in utah. I would love to have the 85 degree weather back.Are you gonna come up to malad over thanksgiving as well. If you do hopefully I can see you guys. Love ya
Yes you are going to freeze :) It looks like the weather won't be much fun, as far as I can tell storm clouds may be rolling in.
Bailey makes a beautiful princess too. And I couldn't quite tell from the picture, but I'm guessing that she was a witch? I think people with red hair make excellent witches.
Can't wait to see you all.
Now with all this time on your hands I hope to see more posts :)
Elizabeth,
This is you long lost cousin, Janus!! WOW, I can't belive I found you. I found Mindi on facebook and she pointed me in the direction of her blog and low and behold I find so many of my cousins. I'm loving reading up on your family!! Your kids have grown up so fast. Time sure does fly by! We're living in Minnesota, so we're FREEZING our fanny's off. LOL!! Anyway, so good to find that you haven't fallen off the face of the earth, which is probably what you thought I did. Anyway--check out my blog...it's www.threewheelers.blogspot.com
Love ya,
your cousin,
Janus
BTW, JAG means...Janus Alexis Grant
Post a Comment