Vacation time has finally arrived! We spent a week in California and had a lot of fun at Disneyland and the beach. Of course it wouldn't be vacation unless someone got sick. Bailey ended up at urgent care with an ear and sinus infection.

I always love going to the beach. I would be content to spend every day there. The kids all enjoyed it too but Bailey made me quite nervous at times because she is so fearless in water. That child isn't afraid of anything!

I tried to get pictures of all the kids but Ashley and Kelson have an aversion to having their picture taken. I have to be sneaky!

We always love having Dad Kealamakia come on vacation with us. He flew out and met us in California. I think we wore him out a couple of times. 16 hours at Disneyland did me in too!

We love you Dad!!
4 comments:
I am so proud of you for getting your blog up and going! This will be so fun:) Dean looks great--l can totally picture Bailey rolling around in that sand!
Hooray! I'm so excited. That's funny that Terry has passed on his dislike of taking pictures to the kids. I did think of him and Neil on Sunday when President Monson said that we needed family pictures twice a year. I immediately pointed that out to Neil! I am so happy to see how your family is. Kelson has really changed. Wow. Keep us updated :)
Way to go on the blogging- You're family is so cute* Melissa's been after me to update our blog... You are already better at it than me.., But it's ok since you are older and wiser:)hee hee-- Happy Birthday!
I can believe I found a blog with your family, you guys look great, how are you doing?, sorry I don't have a blog but I am on facebook, I am so happy to see your family, let's keep in touch!!!!
Post a Comment